Superr Girll


.......
Saturday, 21 July 2012 | 16:26 | 0 Words

My Dearest Friend.....
Nur Hanan..Aini Azahira..Min Mardhiyyah..

If 0ne day y0u feel like crying..
Call me..
I d0n't pr0mise ..
that I can make y0u laugh...
But...
I cry with y0u..

If 0ne day y0u feel like run away..
D0n't afraid t0 call me..
I d0n't pr0mise..
t0 st0p y0u..
But..
I can run with y0u...

If 0ne day y0u d0n't want t0 listen t0 any0ne..
Call me...
I pr0mise I''ll be there f0r y0u..
And I pr0mise t0 be very quiet..

But if 0ne day y0u call me..
And there is n0 answer..
C0me fast t0 see me..
Perhaps I need y0u..




Dear Friends....

I d0n't need w0rds t0 express...
I d0n't need tears t0 shed...
I d0n't need t0 ask f0r a smile...
0r a hand t0 h0ld me..
But I need t0 be y0ur friend...
F0REVER!!!
until JANNAH!!



-Past- | -New-